Frank and Jim Goldsmith, who are brothers, formed the firm
Goldsmith and Goldsmith in January, 1981. The firm’s
first office was located on West Court Street in Marion. In
1986, Jim and Frank purchased the building at 57 South Main
Street, where the firm is now located, and remodeled the building
for use as a law office. The building was the H.P. Norton
building, built in 1893, and was previously a clothing store.
The firm name was changed to Goldsmith, Goldsmith and Dews,
P.A. in 1987.